Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Felt like Swapping

I got invited to join a super great swap by my buddy Michelle.
Christmas ornaments swapping with some fantastic bloggers that I have long read and admired.

Today I am posting what I sent. It was a fun and intensive swap. I really wanted to be sure to send something that would please these very talented and skilled ladies. And I wanted to do something special for each because of their very diverse styles.

The first thing you should know is these are Free Patterns You Can Download!!!!!!!
The were designed by Christina of JamFancy!!
But you can find them at The Puchi Collective.


I sent one of these Birdies to Stephanie because she is a bird lady.
I also sent one to Cassi because of her sweet style.




Tricia got this juggling squirrel because of her animated and humorous illustrations that always make me giggle and make me wish I was drawing again.



Kristin got the much coveted red pooch because her colorful and warm blog is delightful to savor. ( The other pups are stocking bound.)



Meg got the Snow Deer because she loves that 60's flavor.



Alice got Bad Bambi because she prefers an uncoventional holiday
experience.



Michelle got the basic bambi because... she says sometimes she thinks she isn't really "punk rock" because everything she makes is cute.. and that is okay..

We here at Bitter Betty support cute..

And it's a good thing too.. because wait untill tomorrow when I show you what they sent back Yeee -ow..
It is a Jolly Holiday!

22 comments:

stephanie s said...

OH MY FREAKING GOD. every single one of those is so fabulous, of course i love my birdy greatly. spectacular job bitter b, spectacular job...

meg said...

i haven't had a chance to e-mail everyone back - but can i just say how much i lovelovelove my little deer? so sweet - and so thoughtful. thank you!! merry, merry!

louise said...

they are truly amazing, you clever clever betty!

Stacie said...

those are soooo amazingly cute!! man, them are too cute! cute cute cute! did I mention how cute those are!

futuregirl said...

You've outdone yourself again! Look at all those adorable characters! Of course, I'm totally in love with my deer, but they are *all* little treasures. And, I must say, the juggling squirrel is the most amazing and perfect gift for Tricia. You are so thoughtful!

June said...

How perfectly adorable! I am so impressed--every one of them are so cute and so well crafted. I know the recipients are going to treasure these wonderful creations with which you've gifted them. Thanks for passing along the pattern links.

happy zombie said...

How insane! OMG... those are so cute! Beyond cute. OMG... what lucky, lucky, lucky swapees!

wende said...

HOLY COW... those are amazing. They are so sweet. You have very, very fortunate blogging friends. :D

I really dig that little chick.

Angelina said...

Holy crap.

It kind of makes me want to throw down the towel on all crafting, I mean, why go on when such exquisite little works are being made by craftier people than me?

How do you get your fingers to work on such a small scale?

QM said...

Oh my god!! How can I buy one of those Bad Bambi's?? My friend is obsessed by deer and she'd LOVE this! I live in the UK.

Bitterbetty said...

qm ..

Won't sell you one.. ( Can't, not my pattern.) But maybe we can swap too.
email me: bitterbetty13@sbcglobal.net

PamKittyMorning said...

Bad Bambi. O.M.G.

ULLA said...

AWWWWWWWW so cute! I see sales in your future!!!

Mim Smith Faro said...

These are absolutely wonderful!!! I must check out the patterns and make me some over the holiday.

Happy Week to YOU!

LoriLaurieLauri said...

These are absolutely darling!

This is my first time to your blog, and I love it!

kristin said...

yeah!! i'm joining in on saying that these are amazing!!! cuz they really really are!! I LOVE my sweet red pooch sososo much!! you can bet he won't get packed up with the other holiday decor...nope, he'll stay out with me year round. love him!!! thanks so much! funnest swap ever! and thanks for the links, can wait to dig into some of those patterns :)

Snowbear said...

really cute all those little guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I ve visited a great number of sites, which I want to close, just having opened them! On your site I have spent all my free time, and even not having noticed this. Thank you, guys!
- www.blogger.com n
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the blog - expedia om. A new site has been launched with plenty of bargain holidays to choose from. Bookmark http://www.bargainplace.co.uk not just for bargain holidays but for flights and transport to and from airports plus travel insurance deals and holiday clothes.

happy Zombie said...

I read about Bad Bambi in a comment on PamKittyMorning and just HAD to scour your blog to find it. My scouring paid off!

I LOVE IT! I UBER LOVE IT!

Loudlife said...

Betty! I just found your little felted furry friends through someone else's blog that I found when Google-ing vintage Christmas images. How's that for roundabout? Anyway, I'm wondering a couple things...

1. Can I put one of these cute, cute, cute pictures on my blog? I so wish you were selling them, I'd buy one instantly.

2. There's a picture of what I think is your table at a craft show that depicts a bunch more cute felted critters and I'm wondering about the owls, for one. Will you be putting any of that stuff in your Etsy store?

Swing by my blog - I have an "Are you a Betty?" blog entry - if you don't mind, to let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...