
WIP.. ( yes, I know that the traditional WIP posts are Friday .. but I was at my sisters campsite in Big Basin seeing how much dirt you can load on a preschooler.)
Umm.. I have been busy.
I don't mean to be neglectful ..
In the summer my life just goes faster and faster.
My son has to see all his loved ones, I have projects and trips of my own.. and work also gets hectic.
I think about blogging, but sometimes, I just can't get it all together to post.
But here are some things I have been doing in the mean time.

My Mom's birthday present.. Her party was a roaring success.. My husband got her a bit tipsy ( an exceedingly rare occurance, I do assure you..) with his fantastic hand squeezed fresh lime and mango margaritas and her necklace came out pretty well too.

This is the back of it..

I love the way this came out. It was for a Swap -Bot swap.. I think it has potential.
Holiday Tryptic?
Scary Fairy Tale tryptic?
Yeah.. That is fun craft...
Obviously, you've been using your time well making those beautiful pendants.
ReplyDeleteI love your posts.
You know that is what winter if for. . .blogging! One can not blog in the summer at least not often. . .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pendants and the shadow box is gorgeous as well!
mango margaritas? sounds wonderful! do you have the recipe?
ReplyDelete