Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December Denial and a Linky Love Fest!!!


Happy belated Thanksgiving to all, and off we go headlong into December. I didn't get all my projects finished before Thanksgiving but I am doing very well on the project to day ratio.
Just to keep myself on the straight and narrow I have a little panic inducing chalkboard up, next to the coffee pot now.

This is yesterdays tally.. I finished 2 projects and a day has gone by.


Okay, Kreative Blogger Award which was bestowed upon me so very kindly by both Turkey Feathers and Frippery. (Seriously? I didn't even know you ladies read this old blog o' mine!)

6 plus things that are inspiring me right now:

Upping the ante on handmade holidays like This.


I have to make one of These.

This Movie..

and this one too

The idea of combining this and this

This tree.

and these.

And if any of you don't spend all December on the edge of your seat waiting for what is next in the Lego Advent Calendar of No Appropriate Behavior... you are seriously missing out. It is my favorite new holiday tradition

so wow...
now I need to tag some great bloggers (I usually avoid this to avoid putting any pressure on anybody) but here goes:

Leah
and Leah
and Amy
and Kristin
and Julie

If you don't play along... I totally understand. But just consider it a vote in favor of the kind of inspiration and fun you provide!

On top of all that fun Bridget gave me an I *Heart* your blog and listed a bunch of blogs that are always on my "Must Read First" list too! Thanks Bridget... I totally *heart* your blog too!

Oh... and did anyone else notice? Simmy's Back!


Stumble It!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Banta? Oh my goodness, awesome. I still owe my brother a knit Yoda, but maybe that can be second in the queue and hey - I'm Leah #2! I'm planning on posting tomorrow so I'll have to come up with a list!

Hyena In Petticoats said...

Oh yeah - us Leahs - we're taking over the world!
Thanks so much for the link love you sweet gorgeous thing - I'll do my best to come up with a list of my own.....

Cheers!

Leah xxx

ps: the verification word is eumish - do ya think that's something like squeamish?

Anonymous said...

aw, thanks BB for the linky...can't wait to see all your creations!

julie (jane's apron) said...

My project to day ratio is completely out of whack. Thanks for the link...I'll play along tomorrow.

kristin said...

sweet bethany, thank you. i feel quite honored. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...