Wednesday, April 26, 2006

All Sloppy for Swapping



Oh.. I got so much shwag from Tammie at Headfull of Pixies in Pinned's In an Eggshell swap. Serious fun! Giant "egg" full of vintage trims, covered buttons, cool crocheted fleurs ( now I am looking for a sweater to felt and make into a shrug to attach these beauties to), sweet pincushion, some chocolate eggs ( which were gobbled before the photo and some cute tags that I had squirreled away too..) Fun stuff and so cute and thoughtful.


The talented and generous Jessica Moretti sent all these sweet goodies in the Easter Basket Swap. So much hand made stuff!
The cards alone had amazing details. Then there was the hand painted bird box full of jelly beans, cute chick, a bouquet full of felt flower magnets, and a Pez dispenser ( which I collect with my son.) Sooooo coool. and they were all in a great little green and purple print bag.

Thanks Swappers..You made the Post Office my favorite place in town
xxoo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...