Friday, August 25, 2006

wip it up into a frenzy

Here is a big batch of stringless gift tags almost ready to be sold..
Silly, fluffy, glittery, fun stuff.. soon off to a bookshop..
I hope, I hope...

What I am really working at are the Etsy photos of the finished necklaces,
which I have been taking and retaking then reformatting.
I am hoping my little Etsy store will be looking much more lush by Monday.
But what with tomato picking and end of summer beach parties coming up this weekend,
I will have to keep cranking tonight to make that happen.

And I still need a decent banner.. Maybe that will be my Sunday project.
(hands rubbing gleefully together...)


capello said...

Now I'm really jealous. You got to play with glitter!

tiffinix said...

Hiya! Hope you are having a fabulous week! Just found your etsy store and snagged that fabulous robot box! I am so excited! ♥

Angelina said...

I love those gift tags! Are the butterflies made of paper of feathers? They look really cool.

amanda button said...

beautiful tags!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...