Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Goose Egg Art Class

Hi All.. A little plug for the locals here!



I will be doing my Goose Egg class at a lovely little bead shop in the Santa Cruz Mountains on Sunday, July 15th.









The Bead Nook is across from New Leaf Market on Hwy 9 In Felton. The shop owner travels the world to find great beads and findings... It is a great place to come shop.

The cost for the class is 60.00 and that includes supplies. You will get to make 2 goose egg pieces, one box style and one "theater" style.
Supplies are included but you are encouraged to bring sentimental items along to be used in your design.

The class is from 12 until about 4, or when we are finished.

Please contact Kerry at 831-335-7111 to reserve a spot.

Contact me at bitterbetty13 (at) sbcglobal (dot) net if you are signed up and have a special image you'd like to use for your "theater" egg... Or if you have questions about the class!

Hey: I will be back on tv on July 13th... The gift wrap show on DIY Network will be re-aired.. oddly, the egg show is still waiting in the wings.

3 comments:

Blaize said...

Hot dang! You're a star. But I knew that already.

Sadie Lou said...

Wow. Cra-Zay. Those Eggs are awesome! I hope the class turn out was everything you expected and more!

Jennifer Perkins said...

I highly recommend the class as I have taken it :) I wish they would show the dang eggisode as well. We have to wait until fall for Season 2.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...