Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thrift Thursday and Thank You Thursday too...

Well, it will probably take a week or two for me to come anywhere close to posting 5 days a week. But here is my " Thrift Thursday" entry for today!

I got this quilt at the Goodwill for 16.00. Not in my usual budget but I was really drawn to the craftsmanship and the cozy fall palette. I am working on some cute Joel Dewberry throw pillows to go with it. I may sell it with the pillows on Etsy, as I don't have the perfect place for it in my house.. but for now it is on my rocking chair... daring me to redecorate, so it can stay.


Here is a belated Thank You Thursday Post too..

Look at this gorgeous donkey from
Laurie at Old School Acres... This guy is so cute and poseable too. He reminds me of Eeyore and of Brighty of the Grand Canyon.. all the storybook donkeys of my youth. I love him.
And if that isn't enough look at all the baubles and trims! Thanks Laurie! You are too kind!

5 comments:

futuregirl said...

Score! All the way around. :)

Laurie said...

So glad you like it all! I had to share with someone who appreciates all that vintage goodness. ;)

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

You found the right girl Laurie!

Thanks again ... So much.

She's Sew Slye said...

yes! excellent score! and I LOVE the donkey! ...I can only hope to make something that fabulous one day...

Scribbit said...

What a find. Love those fall colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...