Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tutorial Tuesday: Home Sewing Is Easy: Darts and Mitered Corners and Shirring!

Here are my pals Sally Stitch and Mrs. Home Maker with the tutorials for today.
Please click the images to enlarge!

There is even another sample for your sewing practice scrap book!

What? you haven't seen our "Home Sewing Is Easy" gals in action before? Well, Let me tell you!
These women have mad skills.
Click on the label "homesewing is easy" below and see all the tricks and tips , previously published!




Hmmm.. since they are taking care of the tutorial... I better get to my sewing machine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you post these! Thanks!
laeroport

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!! (I'll be back to learn how to shirrrrrrr. heh.)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...