So what do I do when not updating the world at large with my generalized craftiness?
1) Make 24 jars of ridiculously delicious organic strawberry jam. Flavor some with lime, flavor some with basil, flavor some with mint. Make labels and wrap for Christmas presents. But keep many many jars for personal consumption as well. Need the recipe?
2) Do some new landscaping. Lots and Lots of it, actually. Hardscaping is, in fact, rather hard.
3)Pull Weeds... A Lot. 100 gallons of them.
4) Keep the clothes off the bedroom floor for 8 consecutive days. And make the bed before noon.
5) Try your hand at some weak attempts at spring cleaning. Don't surrender the hope, but make only a little headway.
6) Do Mystical Artichoke Experiments; force an artichoke to bloom with no water after being cut and drying out for 3 weeks, simply by moving it to the cookbook area.
7) Embroider more sign language samplers.
8) Finish some cool jewelry.
9) Enjoy the first days of summer by torturing your sweet kid by doing "summer home schooling".
10) Make ginger lemon cookies with same kid for father's day present.
11) Ruin your husband's birthday cake. Total flop.
12) Plant drought tolerant flowers. ( I'm cheating here... I think this actually falls under the landscape listing.)
13) Make really yummy dinners from the Farm Share veggie box.
Pasta with tofu sausage, spinach, pine nuts and dried cranberries.
Grilled pineapple, shrimp and tofu salad with mint over spicy peanut noodles.
Heavenly omelette's with asparagus, scallions and smoked salmon with goat cheese and spring potatoes and carrots roasted with oregano and lemon,
and eat well but don't photograph a single one.
14) Clean off the deck. (Including putting the Christmas Tree stand away. OMG!)
15) Take 6 boxes of stuff to Goodwill.
16) Bring 3 bags of stuff back.
17) Go to the spa with a group of lady friends.
18) While you are there, drink too much before dinner and swipe a bike-surrey thing with your sister as accomplice.
19) Put it back where you found it, after a joy ride around the parking lot, because you're rowdy- not evil.
20) Get completely addicted to "Lost" on dvd.
21)Craft here and there in an attempt to decrease the stash and finally update the poor languishing etsy shop.
22)Finally finish the limoncello and decide to try a different recipe next time.
23) Feel a little guilty for not keeping up with the blog.
PS: To the sweet people who asked about the lace necklaces: They will be in my Etsy shop. Monday is my goal date.