Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Kitchen Pictures

Take a look at my new old play kitchen.

you know the drill, click on the picture to enlarge




One would wonder why a grown woman, who now has her own real life size kitchen to drudge around cooking and cleaning in, would possibly want another, smaller kitchen.



It isn't because I can clean this kitchen up and 5 minutes later it isn't trashed by all the various doll residents.

She's got Betty Davis Eyes
.


Or because it makes my fridge and dishwasher seem positively up to the minute


The little burner colors change to red when you flip the switches


Well, I guess I needed a place to keep all my Re-Ment.



And I now have the perfect garment to wear when I am playing with toys!


I got this wonderful Apron from Dorie at Tumbling Blocks. Thanks Dorie! I Love it, even if Cooper does think I am a big Old Ham.

Stay Tuned for the Gourd Doll House Tutorial...
I have been working on it all week!

14 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

*Plays With Toys...* I cannot think of a better sign that we are blessed, than when we can play.

Anonymous said...

um. I am so outrageously jealous of your toy kitchen. I'm green over here.

jungle dream pagoda said...

yummi-ness! where did you get that?

Anonymous said...

The burners change colors?! That is brilliant!

Sonya said...

What a perfect kitchen. Yes, it's that fantasy factor of ability to keep it clean. And it's just all so small and manageable. That dog of yours - ack! His adorableness. Maybe he's just not an apron fan. And I know ham, you are an adorable one!

Anonymous said...

So sad. This kitchen is "superior" to the one the yuckky shack I currently dwell in.

Anonymous said...

That kitchen is my dream kitchen...my absolute dream kitchen! I've always loved things in miniature. From tiny envelopes and boxes to play kitchens and their accoutrements...what a lucky find. Your apron is nice too!

Dot said...

love the retro kitchen! wouldn't it be cool to replicate it life size?

Anonymous said...

Wow that kitchen is so cute!

Love the little stove, adorable!

Heidi Ann said...

I am completely in love with your little kitchen. I want to eat a little cake like Alice did that will make me small so I can go there and bake cupcakes. And it's about darned time we got to see another picture of you wearing something adorable!

Pseudoangela said...

Your toy kitchen is too marvellous for words. I've always lamented the fact that adults don't get to play like children do! If only the working day in an office included an hour's worth of play time, say between 3 and 4 pm...

Seeing your toy kitchen has made me determined to some day acquire the full set of child size kitchen ware and fake plastic vegetables and tin cans of food that I always wanted as a kid :)

Sally said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL! May I come to play? Such fun. Anything that makes one smile is worthwhile. Thanks for sharing your fantastic find.

Chase Clark said...

That kitchen is just about the cutest thing ever! I still have my dollhouse from when I was a kid, and I just got a job at a toy store and we sell Re-Ment stuff. I'm so tempted to stock up! (Great apron by the way!)

Kat said...

wow! you live in the mountains AND you have a dishwasher!

Lucky.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...