Friday, June 04, 2010

Fashions of the Future!

Hi gang!
Husband's Birthday today so the staff here at Bitter Betty Industries is working it's celebratory magic. In the mean time I hope you'll enjoy our instructive 80 year old "look forward" to the Magical Year 2000. (That's why these look dated, they are so last decade.)


Dresses made of net? Sure, but generally the boob spirals are still only for Madonna and Lady Gaga.

My favorite is the "headlamp so she can find an honest man."
Love to know how that works out!

I doubt that it's the bearded fellow who always carries Candy for Cuties. He looks suspicious for sure.

And here's a preview of my personal Fashion of the Future:

 Just a teaser,

See Ya Monday!
Betty

9 comments:

Missy Ann said...

The hilarious parts are the stuff they got right. "He'll be fitted with a telephone..."

MissesStitches said...

That was such a great video! Thanks for sharing it. OK if I link to it on my blog? I'd love for my friends to see it.

Sara said...

I'm intrigued--can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Ticia said...

Nice. I'm not thinking I'm wearing any of that right now.

Unknown said...

OOoo SWISH!

Amy said...

i love it!

Tempest Ahoy said...

LOLLLL just had to repost!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Brilliant!
Very funny.

suesueb said...

The video is hilarious and your skirt so, so darling!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...