Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Back from Never Never Land...

First, I wanted to say thanks for all the great comments on my post about not posting..
How heartwarming to hear from all of you!!! I have missed blogging and reading blogs for the last couple of weeks but have had such fun spending time with my family and slowing down a little bit, to sit back and enjoy my son's vacation. It is a treat for me, as this was still a very busy time for me while I was working at the "large departent store" for the last couple years. What a truly luxurious pace we have been keeping. We had a great time going to San Francisco, spending Christmas on the Mendocino coast..( where I picked up my lipstick wearing gnome friend from the last post.)..
And the skiing was GREAT!



But alas, I did not find any further gnomes... ( But thanks for asking, Blaize.)

Which reminds me that am grateful for having a blog at all.. and would never have tried if Michelle from Green Kitchen hadn't told me what a great community of crafters, writers and moms there were sharing projects inspiration etc on the web.. It was her Blog-i-versary last weekend.. so "Happy One Year" to Green Kitchen!

Also I never got a minute to post the ornaments I received and thank again the ladies who did this swap and Michelle (again!) for putting it together!

Here they all are!



Pixie Genne's button wreath and gnome lady from Kleas.. ( forgive the lack of links in the post.. I am having a blogger issue or a brain function issue..I have as of yet, failed to determine which.. But all blogs are in my blogroll on the right hand side!)



These two are from Green Kitchen and Bella Dia..



My Ski Bear from Fizzelstix.



My suede deer from Ruby Crowned Kinglet!



And Octophrost "Santa of the Sea" from Futuregirl!!

Thanks so much to all 7 talented ladies!! . I love them so much, I refuse to put them away with the tree ornaments.


Looking forward, I am thinking a lot about my personal creative manifesto like I read about on Futuregirl's blog, and about resolutions and ideas I want to pursue next year, but I am trying to finish a few things that are left over from 2006.. 3 t-shirts, a mystery package, and an unfinished Christmas present. I hope to be finished by tomorrow at noon.

Oooh. I better get busy.

5 comments:

Stacie said...

wow, such talented friends you have! I love the ornaments! not just for x-mas anymore!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the RETURN of the BITTER ONE! :)

Too bad you didn't find more gnome, tho'....teehee!

Blaize said...

No gnomes. Sad. But at least you still got that one gnome, and he loves you.

PamKittyMorning said...

Can't wait to see what the year holds for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...