Thursday, March 15, 2007

Button, Button, Who Wants a Button?




The Brilliant Michelle ( Green Kitchen) made me this great button for anybloggy who wants to paste it to their blogs when they show us the goodies they have been making.

I can't wait to see who cooks up what.

You may either download the button to your desktop — and then upload it and link back to our flickr group — or just email me "bitterbetty13(at)sbcglobal(dot)net" and I will send you the code.




New Vintage Wardrobe


Today has been crazy. We just got back from a ski trip and when I went to return the equipment, I locked my keys in the trunk.. Ummm, DUH. There is still trip laundry and messes everywhere..

BUT:

I have great mail to share, fancy thrift and Easter craft goodies too...
Including Egg Craftiness and Blank Cut Egg Kits soon to be in my Etsy shop.

And New Vintage Project # 3! Yee-Haw.

So, Tune later this week:
Same Betty Time, Same Betty Station.

5 comments:

Angelina said...

Now, don't laugh at me, but I'm wondering if you or Michelle could give me instructions on how to post a button on my blog? I am assuming that I go to the layout section and then what?

OK, you can laugh.

But I just want to say that I just got a flickr account, joined the New Vintage Wardrobe group, and even figured out how to make my little buddy icon: ALL BY MYSELF.

It only took me a week and a half to sit down and brave the unknown.

But I'm stymied on the whole button thing. And I really really want it.

Now I sound like a desperate drug addict or something. I think I need to go read a book and get to bed.

Anyway, I'm excited to finally have joined the coolest flickr group EVER.

Angelina said...

I got it! I got the button! Yay!

Stacie said...

those patterns remind me of the hated trips to the fabric store with mom... boring! If I knew then what I know now!

Violette Crumble said...

Sounds like lots of fun stuff. I wish I just went skiing. So exhilarating. LOVE the eggs.

PamKittyMorning said...

Can't wait to see what our friend Betty is up to next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...