Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Update Update...

Milo is resting up before the update.

Okay.. It is almost time to go in the Etsy shop...

And there's a sale too!

All the leftover goodies from the November-December update are all marked down.
Birds were 28.00 now 19.00, all necklaces are 29.00, off from 42.00.

As always, all the domestic shipping is included, even on the sale stuff... and if you want it: gift wrap is free.


So come by at 11:00 am. Milo will be looking forward to your order.

6 comments:

Angelina said...

Milo is so adorable!! I want to kiss his head and listen to him purr.

Mary-Laure said...

Milo, Milo, you're so pretty... Don't wander into your owner's Etsy shop or I'll snatch you up...

Felicia said...

What a sweet kitty!

Maddie Kertay- The Domestic Anarchist said...

What are you doing with my cat???.. I nearly fell over.. Milo looks just like my Balthazar! dont' suppose your guy has an insistant and nails on a chalk board sort of meow does he???

Maddie, off to make sure her cat is here and not guest hosting with the "bitter one"

Maddie Kertay- The Domestic Anarchist said...

Hey girl... I just went and did a bit of shopping!... It's going to be for my daughter.. she lives for vintage jewlery... but I did notice that etsy has my zip wrong.. it'a 37411 ( chattanooga)

patrice said...

i'm joining you for seven weird jobs...
thanks for the idea!
p-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...