Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Workbasket Wednesday: Pansy Faced Pin

Greetings Bloglanders!

Here is the next installment in our Workbasket Wednesday Feature here at BBI.
Buckle your helmets and set your way-back machines to 1956!

don't forget! click on the image and it gets bigger and better for printing!


While I didn't quite follow the actual directions ( Umm.. it's really not in my nature. I was born to improvise.) I did make a wee wooly pansy. It photographed a bit more austere than I had hoped,(the outer petals are purple...not black...) since I planned to recommend it a Handmade Holiday Easter Craft. A basket stuffer, as it were. While I doubt most of my young lady friends would put on a lapel pin.. They are pretty committed to their hair clips.

I have submitted it for Bunny Approval. He looks dubious.

slightly puckered puritan pansy

Do, let me know if you make one!

Big Hugs from The Bunny Trail,
Betty

8 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

pansies are so whimsy! and this little one would and should be worn with pride.
%*_*% rosey

Gwen said...

This is so cute! It reminds me of the pansys in Disney's Alice in Wonderland. I have always loved the sweet faces of pansys!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! so cute. this would look adorable appliqued on a wee girl's jacket, sweater or pinafore, no? i may have to make one and do that..

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! your back!!!!

oh i so happy

oh and in regards to ur other post I WANNA BE PENPALS that would be such fun!

<3

Janet Davis said...

I LOVE your blog. please add a follow button so that i don't miss out on future posts! i'm very forgetful and need reminding!

Unknown said...

Oh, there was a project! Sorry, I was distracted by the 98 cent lace and free buttons. 1956? I suppose it's too late.

Shay said...

I don't think I'm going to try this one but I can't wait for your next Workbasket Wednesday!

danish said...

Wow it's very old and nice creativity .. i like it so much.....!!



custom pins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...