Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Me Made March : Week One in Review!


mmm2: western mermaid shirt
the mermaid western shirt

62/365: MMM3-the 50's Frock
the 50's frock

36-365:MMM4 green pencil skirt
the rescued fabric pencil skirt

64/365:MMM5-Little White Blouse
the New Vintage little white sailor blouse

65/365:MMM6-Housewife Wear
The Lotta Jansdotter Simple Sewing apron

The Stash Skirt

Well, that was quite a week! It was great to commit to wearing handmade, to documenting the handmade the way I wear it out in the real world, and to seeing all the other people doing the same.
It's got me sewing mojo all jazzed up. Spring Wardrobe here I come! 

Stay tuned next week to see More 


(thanks so much Zo!)

6 comments:

She's Sew Slye said...

LOVE the pencil skirt and it's highly styled photo, beautiful!

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Thanks Catherine!

Sara said...

Betty, you are too cute!

Carolyn said...

You have a really great and very fun sense of style, and I've enjoyed all your outfits and photos on MMM11! And I'm glad your sewing mojo has returned... What cute wardrobe additions have you dreamt up for spring?

You can call me Betty, or Bethany, or Beth ...Just don't call me late for dinner. said...

Carolyn!
I just cut our a vintage wiggle dress in a 60's fuscia "abstract plaid", Very Mad Men. An I'm wearing a new Marimekko big box pleat skirt today that I drafted myself!

Meridith said...

Betty, I really really want a 50's frock of my own. I love your photos too. And someone's peeking over my shoulder saying how they love the way the photo shoots match the clothes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...