Monday, June 19, 2006

Shriner


What do you do with a very small unfinished shed, a few porcelain figurines, and some recycled tin flashing?
Build a shrine to Buddah in the flower bed, of course.
I am filing this one under "Finish What You Have". We had an unfinished pet house in the yard for ....
hmmm...
2 years now. ( If you finish it in a different way than you originally intended, does that count?)
The rest of the stuff was arround because I wanted a garden shrine (or had old tin to recycle.. "too good to throw out").. I just never pushed for the finish.
We put most of it together last weekend but I added the "prayer flags" this weekend. If I am quite honest with myself I must admit, I think they look more the calico version of the penant garland from a used car lot. If you look closely though, it appears that Foo dogs and the Buddah are very amused.

1 comment:

Gisele Schoene said...

Your garden shrine is so cute!! What a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...