Thursday, July 08, 2010

We Have A Winner! And a Vintage Fashion Inspiration


Our Vintage Fashion Inspiration of the Week is the Japanese Band Pizzicato Five.
I just lost about 2 hours of serious craft time drooling over the styles sported by their lovely singer Nomiya Maki, and trying to decide which catchy tune to dedicate to my DIY Couture Winner.

Double click on the video and go to YouTube and listen to happy Japanese pop and drool over vintage fashion eye candy.

And Now for our Winner
KellyAnn you are lucky number 11!!! (generated by the Random Number Generator!) 
And the books are all yours. Email Me your address and they will be in your hands shortly!

I'm off to do some chores and some sewing so I can come back tomorrow with some Betty Generated Fashion. I have my fingers crossed. Summer is so distracting!

xxoo,  
Betty

1 comment:

Rose@craftymcgee said...

That's a great one - thanks for the video! My own personal P5 fave is "Twiggy Twiggy" - which would also go with the theme...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...