Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

This sentiment kind of sums up the way I feel about things these days. 
Yesterday I had to go to the store and I anticipated an ordeal...
But Absolutely everyone was smiling At Each Other.
It was delightful!

Sometimes it seems to me to be a new world on the same old planet. 
It occurs to me that the way we measure what things are worth is changing. 
If Time doesn't equal Money...
What can it Equal? 
 Options? Experience? Joy?
There are plenty of moments in every day to embrace the notion that
Less CAN equal More.

Participating in the Joy Economy.
Thankfully.

2 comments:

Plushpussycat said...

Great quotation from Albert Einstein. Nice blog post. It feels like it's about getting back to basics for me. What gives me joy? And what's just a lot of hooey?! ;-) Thanks for sharing.

Jeans Manufacturer said...

Nice thoughts by Einstien, thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...